- Business & Industry
- Recreation | Visitors
- Contact Us
Online Payments for Utility Billing and Taxes Now Available - February 11, 2019
Save time and pay online! https://cityofparkfalls.municipalimpact.com/payment-options [more...]
The Park Falls Municipal Airport is located approximately two miles east of Park Falls along the beautiful North Fork of the Flambeau River. It is owned by the City of Park Falls. The airport is open year-round, seven days a week, including holidays, but it is unattended. During the demanding winter months, if arrival or departure is required during snowfall conditions, please contact City Hall at 715-762-2436 to make sure the runway has been opened.
- Runway 18/36 3,200 feet long
- PAPI both runways; radio-controlled lighting
- NDB 371 Unicom Frequency 122.9
- Hours of Operation: 24/7
- Runways have published approches
- Service is available upon request by calling 715-762-3971
- 4 in-ground tiedowns available 24/7
- Aviation fuel is available via self-serve, card reader, 100LL Avgas (VISA & MasterCard credit cards accepted. View current prices
- UNICOM / CTAF 122.9
- NDB 371
- AWOS / ATIS @ KPBH 125.875
- FAA Remote Communications Outlet @ KPBH 122.05 Frequency Green Bay Radio
Several motels and restaurants are located nearby.
Car rental is available from Wheel Way at 715-762-2467
The City of Park Falls is soliciting bids for a timber sale at the City of Park Falls Airport property. Please see the document below under Relevant Documents for more information or contact Matt Schultz - Pine Curve Consulting Forestry at 715-492-4130.
Park Falls Municipal Airport
7250 Airport Road
Park Falls, WI 54552