The Park Falls Municipal Airport is located approximately two miles east of Park Falls along the beautiful North Fork of the Flambeau River. It is owned by the City of Park Falls. The airport is open year-round, seven days a week, including holidays, but it is unattended. During the demanding winter months, if arrival or departure is required during snowfall conditions, please contact Michael Durmeyer at 715-661-3217 to make sure the runway has been opened.
- Runway 18/36 3,200 feet long
- PAPI both runways
- Pilot Controlled lighting
- Hours of Operation: 24/7
- Runways have published approaches
- Service is available upon request by calling 715-661-3217
- 4 in-ground tiedowns available 24/7
- Aviation fuel is available via self-serve, card reader, 100LL Avgas (VISA & MasterCard) credit cards accepted. View current prices
- UNICOM / CTAF 122.9
- NDB 371
- AWOS / ATIS @ KPBH 125.875
- FAA Remote Communications Outlet @ KPBH 122.05 Frequency Green Bay Radio
Several motels and restaurants are located nearby.
CREW CAR IS AVAILABLE
An airport crew car is available to incoming pilots. Please contact the airport manager prior to your arrival to assure the vehicle is ready and available. The airport manager's cell phone can be reached at 715-661-3217. The following criteria is required:
- Send a text message to the airport manager with a photo of your valid driver’s license.
- Send a text message to the airport manager with a photo of your current automobile insurance card.
Upon receipt of items 1 & 2, you will be provided the lock box combination to access the car keys. The vehicle will have a full tank of gas and it is expected that the vehicle, when returned, will have a full tank for the next pilot and crew. A 3 hour max time limit for use of the car. Please return the keys to the lock box before takeoff !
Park Falls Municipal Airport
7250 Airport Road
Park Falls, WI 54552